Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho Sr. Circus Locomotive adventure, temptingly dying in the evening moonlight
Psycho Sr. Circus Locomotive
April 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Psycho Sr. Circus Locomotive's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Acornbook Land and get an overhead view of small miniature homes.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this adventure no more than once.
- After enjoying this adventure, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, overdone shoes, emotional baggage, or intestinal or romantic complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this adventure may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- This is the only adventure in this land in which a reference to Gyro Gearloose can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.