Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical III Crickets Train experience, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Practical III Crickets Train
March 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Practical III Crickets Train's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful chug to Storybook Panel and get an inconvenient view of diminutive miniature cartoon locations.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Practical III Crickets Train alternative experience.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.