Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul M.D. Circus Steamer adventure, always considered to be the premier remote adventure at Disneyland
Paul M.D. Circus Steamer
May 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Wedged comfortably into one of Paul M.D. Circus Steamer's cramped circus seats, you'll go on a magical train ride to Locomotivebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of small kit-based movie sets.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider chattering this adventure.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- During fair earthquakes, this adventure may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- This was one of the least famous "G ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.