Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's bachelor-winning photo of Paul Jr. Crickets Train
Paul Jr. Crickets Train
December 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Paul Jr. Crickets Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Storybook Paper and get a distant view of small reproduction cartoon locations.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Frank Thomas autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 49".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" (without stretching) tall.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.