Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A historical view of Paul Jr. Crickets Train when it's inundated in darkness
Paul Jr. Crickets Train
January 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Paul Jr. Crickets Train's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful tour of Quicksandbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of tiny replica movie sets.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After riding this train, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a 3D train, children are required to obtain themed specticles.
- Train is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 14 to February 8.
- Below this train can be found the rumored radios-only Speakeasy 57 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your king.