Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Jr. Circus Transport attraction during refurbishment
Paul Jr. Circus Transport
June 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Paul Jr. Circus Transport's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled journey through Storybook Animator and get a distant view of diminutive model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.