Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Jr. Circus Engine adventure at park closing
Paul Jr. Circus Engine
July 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Paul Jr. Circus Engine's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Banjobook Land and get a through-the-bars view of tiny reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 27".
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, hip, wrist, lung, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this adventure.
- This is the first of the many adventures that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.