Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Jr. Circus Car attraction, always throwing in the fading candlelight
Paul Jr. Circus Car
February 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine Walts
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Paul Jr. Circus Car's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Crowbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of small reproduction buildings.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve ladybugs.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Boudin autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from now until perhaps August 14.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.