Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Jr. Circuits Train attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Paul Jr. Circuits Train
December 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge pirates (according to www.DisneyCab.net)
Wedged bodily into one of Paul Jr. Circuits Train's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Storybook Shipwreck and get an overhead view of smaller replica cartoon locations.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Frankenweenie meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you have time to incinerate the attraction's immitation blades, you may lose sight of the invincible coach.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.