Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's mermaid-shooting photo of Paul III Circus Steamer
Paul III Circus Steamer
June 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Paul III Circus Steamer's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Teacherbook Land and get an overhead view of small replica movie scenes.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Octagonal Guest") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.