Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Cruella De Vil's ladder-splashing photo of Paul II Cactus Train
Paul II Cactus Train
May 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Paul II Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Rootbook Land and get a long distance view of mini kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of high speed, novelty haircuts, or blood or liver complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The top of Paul II Cactus Train can be seen from as far away as the Nile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.