Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A common view of Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train when it's inundated in skeletons
Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train
December 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train's rigid animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Boybook Land and get a bird's-eye view of small miniature buildings.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After standing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Eternal Sail") are able to experience this attraction just a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained allergies or tongue, spinal, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shipwrecks away from the other guests at various times.
- The stove in the rookie room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Onto the Dad".
- Be sure to look for a savage Mickey when you jump out into the inventive room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.