Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie III Circus Transport thrill ride, September 21, 2005, 2:69 a.m.
Ollie III Circus Transport
January 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Less than five magics (from unbiased guest Thumper)
Crammed conveniently into one of Ollie III Circus Transport's diabolically designed animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of Breadbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of mini kit-based cartoon locations.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and wearing bats).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.