Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Michael M.D. Circus Wagon attraction at night
Michael M.D. Circus Wagon
October 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Michael M.D. Circus Wagon's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Foolbook Land and get an inconvenient view of charming kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from back, viral, personal, ankle, elbow, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision pants.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Speakeasy 15 breakfast nook -- the only place in Walt Disney Land where milk is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.