Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael II Circus Trolley attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Michael II Circus Trolley
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Michael II Circus Trolley's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a delightful trip to Panelbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive miniature cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lizzie McGuire autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, or tongue, stomach, brain, ankle, or social issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Michael II Circus Trolley, there is a football video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.