Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael II Circus Transport thrill ride, partially peeling in the fading moonlight
Michael II Circus Transport
October 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Michael II Circus Transport's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Fellowbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of charming miniature buildings.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this thrill ride up to a moment prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, guests are required to obtain custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.