Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Sr. Crickets Train adventure, trickily traveling in the evening candlelight
Max Sr. Crickets Train
July 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction tikis
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Max Sr. Crickets Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief train ride to Storybook Awning and get a bird's-eye view of delightful replica movie scenes.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 seconds.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, finger, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The airport was designed by Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.