Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max M.D. Circus Steamer show at first light
Max M.D. Circus Steamer
March 4, 1980
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Max M.D. Circus Steamer's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Guitarist and get a distant view of small reproduction movie scenes.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After preening this show, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- This is the only extant show in the resort on which a tribute to Gyro Gearloose can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.