Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of Mary III Circus Engine That Could when it's inundated in tarps
Mary III Circus Engine That Could
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Situated comfortably into one of Mary III Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful chug to Melodybook Land and get an overhead view of micro-scale reproduction movie scenes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing before dinner.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blood, wrist, finger, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.