Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary III Circus Engine That Could, a favorite attraction of Beast
Mary III Circus Engine That Could
February 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Mary III Circus Engine That Could's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a delightful long haul through Skipperbook Land and get a long distance view of small replica homes.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in diapers).
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 35 years old to ride on Easter Sunday.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or neck or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.