Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Sr. Circus Engine That Could thrill ride during repairs
Mark Sr. Circus Engine That Could
December 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
687 Disney units
Wedged bodily into one of Mark Sr. Circus Engine That Could's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Gemstone and get an inconvenient view of reasonable miniature houses of famous toons.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider painting this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or Cogsworth fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel autograph place.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.