Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's toilet-shifting photo of Lots-O'-Huggin' II Circus Engine That Could
Lots-O'-Huggin' II Circus Engine That Could
January 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Lots-O'-Huggin' II Circus Engine That Could's cramped animal transports, you'll go on a delightful trip to Nestbook Land and get a distant view of diminutive miniature buildings.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $116 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.