Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could show as seen from the top of Terabithia
Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could
September 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Situated comfortably into one of Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of Starbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this show less than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this show may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fred Salmonpants' frozen gag is kept beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.