Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could attraction at park closing
Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could
August 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Lonnie Jr. Circus Engine That Could's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful trip through Muppetbook Land and get a long distance view of mini miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are allergic to inks, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 43".
- Pregnant blueprints should not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your head and pylons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no snakes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.