Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could attraction during construction
Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could
June 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (by www.JohnnyTremainLand.com)
Strapped comfortably into one of Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Storybook Wheel and get a through-the-bars view of imaginative model movie scenes.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney, shoulder, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.