Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could attraction during construction
Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could
March 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Turtlebook Land and get a distant view of mini kit-based buildings.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young chickens.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.