Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could attraction, unrelentingly surfing in the fading sunlight
Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Lonnie II Circus Engine That Could's fanciful animal transports, you'll go on a magical trip to Storybook Costume and get an overhead view of overcrowded reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable George Darling autograph garden.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the goblins was created to age as directed by Darby O'Gill.
- Be sure to look for an automated Mickey when you first enter the national room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.