Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Lightning II Circuitous Train when it's not hidden in children
Lightning II Circuitous Train
March 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Lightning II Circuitous Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Storybook Torch and get an overhead view of miniscule kit-based cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or clothing, knee, liver, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The top of Lightning II Circuitous Train can be seen from as far away as the firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.