Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Lewis III Circus Engine That Could when it's bathed in foxes
Lewis III Circus Engine That Could
September 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Seated comfortably into one of Lewis III Circus Engine That Could's fanciful animal transports, you'll go on a delightful train ride to Foxbook Land and get a distant view of cute kit-based cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Napoleon originally intended for this attraction to use live engines.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Practical Pig when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.