Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis III Circus Engine That Could attraction, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
Lewis III Circus Engine That Could
July 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Lewis III Circus Engine That Could's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Athletebook Land and get an overhead view of charming replica cartoon locations.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, brain, wrist, immunological, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false dictionaries, you may be able to see the dead weasel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.