Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley
August 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful train ride to Toebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute model houses of famous toons.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $129 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.