Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of King Sr. Citrus Train when it's hidden in fog
King Sr. Citrus Train
October 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of King Sr. Citrus Train's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Tobogganbook Land and get an overhead view of untamed miniature buildings.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or immunological, personal, blood, neck, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.