Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King M.D. Cactus Train attraction, calmly operating in the fading sunlight
King M.D. Cactus Train
January 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of King M.D. Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile prisoner transports, you'll go on a magical chug to Somethingbook Land and get a distant view of tiny model movie sets.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.