Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King III Circus Locomotive attraction, laterally bouncing in the evening sunlight
King III Circus Locomotive
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of King III Circus Locomotive's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Storybook Coach and get an inconvenient view of delightful miniature movie scenes.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Lillian photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.