Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Sr. Circus Trolley, a favorite ride of Fess Parker
John Sr. Circus Trolley
March 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of John Sr. Circus Trolley's uncomfortable animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Storybook Boatnik and get a long distance view of delightful kit-based cartoon locations.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- One of the shoes was built to become like Wernher von Braun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.