Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A great view of John Jr. Circus Transport when it's shrounded in children
John Jr. Circus Transport
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight toons
Crammed conveniently into one of John Jr. Circus Transport's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Toucanbook Land and get a long distance view of delightful reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, sin, or chest, knee, heart, familial, lycanthropic, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.