Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of John Jr. Circus Engine when it's hidden in vision
John Jr. Circus Engine
March 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of John Jr. Circus Engine's undersized animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Storybook Raft and get a bird's-eye view of tiny replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.