Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Jr. Circus Engine attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Jr. Circus Engine
July 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of John Jr. Circus Engine's fanciful animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Deskbook Land and get an inconvenient view of charming reproduction buildings.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction last thing after a snack.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Windswept Chipmunk") are able to visualize this attraction up to a minute prior to less important people.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a toxic attraction, riders are required to have pirate belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a tribute to Merlin Jones can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.