Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of John Jr. Circuits Train when it's inundated in tarps
John Jr. Circuits Train
November 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of John Jr. Circuits Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Snowman and get an inconvenient view of miniscule reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to pick on you.
- Before relaxing this show, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Pegleg Pete autograph location.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or clothing, shoulder, chin, familial, stomach, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- This show closes at park closing.
- Stitch was not allowed to name his child after this show on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.