Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of John Jr. Cactus Train when it's not bathed in fog
John Jr. Cactus Train
May 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely three happy faces
Locked bodily into one of John Jr. Cactus Train's dehumanizing prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Goose and get a distant view of diminutive replica buildings.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of cheating this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, novelty haircuts, or immunological issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The letters in "John Jr. Cactus Train" can be scrambled to spell " Otjhjn Nacrcs.raiut."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.