Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John III Circus Engine attraction during repairs
John III Circus Engine
September 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of John III Circus Engine's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Decorationbook Land and get an overhead view of micro-scale reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a valiant attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1940 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.