Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Joel M.D. Cactus Train, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Joel M.D. Cactus Train
February 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Joel M.D. Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile cattle cars, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Vulturebook Land and get an inconvenient view of tiny model homes.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only operating attraction in Dandy Lines on which a glimpse of Tex can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.