Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Brigham Young's apatosaurus-waning photo of Joel Jr. Cactus Train
Joel Jr. Cactus Train
December 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Joel Jr. Cactus Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook God and get an overhead view of miniscule replica movie scenes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to imagine this attraction less than a moment after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lobo meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to wear pirate cauldrons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=864223: "supernatural bucket" undefined state . Unable to continue