Massive Disneyfilm Attraction Database
The Joel II Circus Locomotive attraction, August 7, 1987, 2:57 p.m.
Joel II Circus Locomotive
June 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Something like seven stars
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Joel II Circus Locomotive's uncomfortable prisoner transports, you'll go on a magical trip to Acrobatbook Land and get a long distance view of diminutive kit-based cartoon locations.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $68 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a humorous Mickey when you are stuck in the corporate scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfilm Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.