Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel II Carcas Train attraction at dusk
Joel II Carcas Train
September 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Joel II Carcas Train's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Boybook Land and get a long distance view of micro-scale model homes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, neck, brain, social, shoulder, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from right now to February 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.