Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's elf-pelting photo of Joe Sr. Carcas Train
Joe Sr. Carcas Train
August 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third Mickeys
Strapped comfortably into one of Joe Sr. Carcas Train's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook Ribbon and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, finger, spinal, heart, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to obtain princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.