Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jack M.D. Circuits Train attraction during repairs
Jack M.D. Circuits Train
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Jack M.D. Circuits Train's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Storybook King and get a distant view of tiny replica cartoon locations.
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from personal, hair, ankle, spinal, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.