Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack M.D. Circuits Train attraction, dangerously crawling in the afternoon candlelight
Jack M.D. Circuits Train
November 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (from Robert Sherman)
Seated bodily into one of Jack M.D. Circuits Train's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Apple and get a through-the-bars view of charming kit-based homes.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, lung, leg, bowel, ankle, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the "Jack M.D. Circuits Train" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.