Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack II Circus Wagon, a favorite ride of Richard Irvine
Jack II Circus Wagon
December 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Jack II Circus Wagon's fanciful animal transports, you'll go on a magical trip through Hotrodbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute kit-based movie scenes.
- Warning: during a full moon, this ride will be dominated by disgruntled supervillains.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum width 98".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sin or blood, fingernail, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jack II Circus Wagon "alternative" experience.
- It is rumored that Kurt Russell's frozen heffalump is stored in a vault beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.