Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana II Circuitous Train attraction, willingly considered to be the best invisible attraction at Disneyland
Indiana II Circuitous Train
January 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Indiana II Circuitous Train's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a magical train ride to Storybook Perch and get a distant view of miniscule miniature cartoon locations.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find complaining, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent precision waivers.
- This attraction originally cost more than $325 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.