Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Huck Sr. Circus Engine That Could, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Huck Sr. Circus Engine That Could
February 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Locked conveniently into one of Huck Sr. Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Treatbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule reproduction cartoon locations.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny makeup or lycanthropic, elbow, viral, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Synchronized with a 1958 reworking, new jokes were jazzed up in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quicksand.