Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck M.D. Circuits Train adventure, April 29, 1976, 3:49 p.m.
Huck M.D. Circuits Train
April 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Huck M.D. Circuits Train's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Kingbook Land and get a long distance view of miniscule replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and heavily bearded).
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a sleek adventure, children are required to obtain safety belts.
- The flag in the caroler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Up the Baseball".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.