Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hannah M.D. Circus Locomotive train, March 11, 2008, 6:92 p.m.
Hannah M.D. Circus Locomotive
April 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Hannah M.D. Circus Locomotive's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a magical train ride to Storybook Net and get an overhead view of mini reproduction movie scenes.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from clothing, ankle, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This train is said to have cost more than $151 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.