Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A balmy view of Gyro Sr. Citrus Train when it's not inundated in automobiles
Gyro Sr. Citrus Train
April 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Gyro Sr. Citrus Train's undersized animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Storybook Radio and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive replica movie scenes.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Jack Skellington meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, emotional baggage, or ankle, hair, attention-span, cardiac, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Dale had a barren apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.