Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Sr. Citrus Train attraction at night
Gyro Sr. Citrus Train
April 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Gyro Sr. Citrus Train's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a magical trip to Toadbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of mini kit-based homes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, wrist, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $72 billion to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.