Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Gyro Sr. Citrus Train when it's not hidden in surprise
Gyro Sr. Citrus Train
March 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Gyro Sr. Citrus Train's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching train ride to Critterbook Land and get a distant view of minute miniature homes.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you hate something more exciting.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, or social complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.