Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An astronomical view of Gyro M.D. Caucus Train when it's hidden in tarps
Gyro M.D. Caucus Train
February 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Wedged comfortably into one of Gyro M.D. Caucus Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Storybook Stack and get a through-the-bars view of micro-scale reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- One of the gadgets was fashioned to move as a tribute to Gus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.