Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley attraction during repairs
Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley
March 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a magical long haul through Storybook Elephant and get a bird's-eye view of tiny model homes.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Romeo can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.