Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley train at a distance
Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley
February 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seated conveniently into one of Gyro Jr. Circus Trolley's cramped cattle cars, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Crowbook Land and get a long distance view of mini replica buildings.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this train multiple times, and may act if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Clara Cluck fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive boorishness, clown makeup, emotional baggage, or shoulder, familial, hip, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.