Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Jr. Circus Steamer attraction during repairs
Gyro Jr. Circus Steamer
March 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Gyro Jr. Circus Steamer's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Spirebook Land and get an inconvenient view of tiny reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If you are frightened by spirits, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mary Blair interaction location.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is an awful attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in history.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.