Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro II Circuits Train, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Gyro II Circuits Train
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Gyro II Circuits Train's dehumanizing animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of TVbook Land and get a distant view of miniscule replica houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.